BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Saying Goodbye & Hello

In nineteen days I will begin a new quest. (Starting January 5, 2009)

It will be a search for the thin woman inside of me- for the "Me" that has been lost for awhile now.
I am not grossly obese, but I am in need of a lifestyle change. I know I am teetering on the point of no return. I must do it now- I have to lose the weight- or I become destined to wear stretchy pants the rest of my life.

I have set a goal for myself of 200 days. It sounds theatrical and romantic. And if I succeed- it will sound even sweeter. 200 days to melt away these unwanted pounds, stretch these unused muscles, and see my belly-button again!

So, like all fat people, I will load up on my favorite snacks and high calorie no-no's before my starting date. I am almost sick of cheese balls and Ritz and I really don't have a hankering for any more pecan pies. Pretty sure those two monsters are out of the picture.

But I must say goodbye to chips and cheese and brownies and butter. Bologna and garlic bread and ooey gooey butter cake. Pizza and pasta and cheeseburgers and cookies...

I will miss chocolate the most. That is my true fat love. That will be the hardest to say goodbye to.

Follow me if you will. I will take you on a journey of ups and downs, of successes and failures, of
new habits and new happiness mixed with tears and fears of surrender. A journey of gradually peeling away the fat woman to expose the hidden surprise.

A discovery of Finding Thin.

The journey of 200 days starts January 5.

0 comments: