BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best Foot Forward

Well, you know what they say about
taking One step forward and
Two steps back?
I've been on the One step forward,
Ten steps back program.

And I could just crawl back into bed
and cry.

But-
I've decided that this is the time to
get into exercising.
If I can't quit eating-
then I need to burn off those
extra calories.
I am definitely going to join the gym
this week.

At least on a trial basis-
no contracts.
If I see results in four weeks-
then I'll make a long-term
commitment.

But isn't that what diets are?

So- hey friends-
forget the brats you had over the weekend-
the beer and cake and chips-

We have only 58 days
till the end of our journey.

I don't know about you,
but I want to keep moving forward-
So today I am recommitting myself
to the challenge.

All in favor, say "Aye!".
I will.
I can.
I must.

1 comments:

sisterlinda said...

I will, I can, and a big I MUST! Summer is finally here, which we have all been waiting for. Weather that is suitable for walks or yard work. Weather to get out and move a little or A LOT! Now is the time to get serious before winter is here, once more, and I pad on the few extra pounds for winter warmth!

I will not be finished in those 58 days but I am hoping that I have given it one heck of a jump start...a beginning of being thinner and healthier!

So today I put my best foot forward and keep my big mouth shut and Charlie are seeing each other today for lunch.

Good luck all!