BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Give Me Another Cup O' Joe











Day One-

BREAKFAST:

One hummingbird egg,
boiled with dash of Tabasco

Half a Melba toast round

Coffee

LUNCH

1 oz. slice of tofu
seasoned with herbs

1-Lettuce leaf

1-grape tomato, diced

1-baby pickle

Coffee

DINNER:

1 small cup turkey broth

Tb chopped carrot

2- grapes

3-oyster crackers

Coffee

SNACK:

Half a kiwi
or 2 blueberries

Coffee.


And to think my husband
doesn't understand
my caffeine addiction!

Keep going girls-
the best is yet to be!

1 comments:

sisterlinda said...

I like coffee. Sometimes I pour me a cup just to keep me from eating. You would think that I would be brewing 5 or 6 pots a day!Hmmmm...maybe I should give that a try!

Keep on keepin on! See you at the end of this journey!