BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

To Each His Own



Women’s Health came up with a fun list of 100 wacky ways to burn 100 calories. I have posted 13- with my own commentary:

  1. Slather on lip balm 765 times. (Then look like you just french kissed Mr. Petroleum Jelly)
  2. Lip sync George Michael’s Faith 16 times. -I know not every bod-day, has gotta bod-day like you!” (This one's for you, Kari!)
  3. Swing a lasso over your head 375 times. (And look like an idiot doing it).
  4. Shear three sheep. (Seen any hanging around lately?)
  5. Let a Great Dane walk you for 13 minutes at 5 mph. (Or a horse at 30mph)
  6. Wash, halve, and seed two acorn squash, then watch them bake for 30 minutes. (Fun times...)
  7. Walk backward in the park for 43 minutes. ( Hit tree. Get ran over by bus. End of diet).
  8. Sing the Grease original soundtrack from start to finish. (Olivia Newton John, I aint!)
  9. E-mail for 68 minutes. (Do chain letters count?)
  10. Stay up on a unicycle for 20 minutes. (My record is 1/3 second.)
  11. Sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes. (I can do this!)
  12. Floss and gargle with Listerine after each brushing. (Good if you do it 3X a day).
  13. Show off your bowling skills for 34 minutes. (I usually clean the gutters!)
So- you see- there is more than just a treadmill and an exercise bike!
I will strive to do all the above, plus more.

But, I can't write this without adding
my personal all time favorite-

Runnin' with the Devil!
Yoo-Hoo!

2 comments:

sisterlinda said...

I would like to add.....Dancing the hustle(good for all over body tone) drinking margaritas (good for elbow and arm muscles) singing karaoke (good for the facial muscles) laughing (also good for the facial muscles)

I plan on getting a real workout this coming Saturday night!

Kari D said...

If #2 was really true...I would be skinny!!! haha! Thanks for posting. I will see you tomorrow night. Yay!!!