BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Silent Progress


Today I make a suggestion.

If the weight isn't coming off
by diet alone- exercise!

A month at Curves had these results:

My daughter lost 9 LBS and 17 INCHES!!!
Wow! Yeah, Erin!

And, then,- (of course I blame it on old-lady
hormones and faulty metabolism for not
doing better)-
I came in losing a whopping 3 LBS
and 9.5 INCHES.

I feel good about it.

Even though it is a hassle
to go into town everyday-
find clothes to work out in-
sweat like a giant whale,
and be sore for days-
I know it's worth it.

Just wish I had started sooner-
not waited until my 200 day goal
was almost over.

But we've still got time
to make a difference.

2 comments:

sisterlinda said...

CONGRATS to the both of you! Way To Go! Makes me want to make the 12 mile trip into my local Curves!

We have always known that it takes a little movin and shakin to take off the weight. I have a slight problem, with that. Maybe if they could just invent a computer chair or a couch that would automatically do waist twists, leg lifts and stomach crunches I would be wittled down to thin!

Maybe we have gotten off, to a slow start, but there is nothing keeping us from finishing strong!

Again, Congrats Rae and Erin! Great Job!

Kari D said...

Yay! I saw your stickers on the mirror at Curves this morning! I am so glad you joined and are doing great! I have been going for 6 months and still see progress at each weigh in. Keep up the hard work - I will too! Love ya!