BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Better Late Than Never


I swear I'll be good this week.

I'll count whatever I need to count-
ignore everything I need to ignore,
and forget everything I need to forget.

I'm on a mission.

A little, late, really.

I can see the finish line
on the horizon and I'm not
breathing any easier
or losing my jogging pants yet.

I fantasized about sliding into home
as a real winner.

I have that wedding on Saturday.
Now every family member that
reads this blog is gonna
have some great gossip.

Ha! Ha!
Don't think she Found Thin!

Well, let's just say
I didn't find it in 200 days.
It's going to take a bit longer.

Still got till the end of the week, folks.

Stay with me.

2 comments:

sisterlinda said...

Somedays (actually most days) I feel like I will never find thin. My scale is just a dang teaser! One day I can step up on it and I smile...the next I want to throw that piece of crap! I am like a human yo yo!

I recall when we started this journey....you, my sister, hold the much dreaded pieces of paper that we wrote our weight and goal weight on. We made it a contest but never decided what the winner would get....it really doesn't matter to me as I will NOT be the
winner!

I have lost some weight but it is just a drop in the 'ol bucket...but hey, we should be proud of what we have lost, no matter how small....at least it is not spiraling out of control!

I sure wish we could look at those pieces of paper and laugh and be in amazement at what we USE to weigh! Well, it ain't gonna happen for me....at least not now!

I will keep on tryin this diet thing...I believe it is a part of the rest of my life. I will reach my goal...someday! Someday I will be shocked and amazed at my former weight!

I just wish that day was NOW...I am not much on patience!

Margaret Hall said...

Thin, Schmin~! You know what? It is just a freakin' battleground when it comes to weight. I battle daily with that gigantic baked potato, butter and dollop of sourcream! Ahhhh....That I stay the same weight most of the time, makes my day....Will follow your journey, Rae....wishin' for the very best!