BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 17, 2009

Subconscious Splurges & Food Urges

Since I am on my way to
yard sales early this morning,
I've cheated on the blog entry a bit
by simply passing along some
interesting diet facts for
you to enjoy.

**********

Research conducted by Alan R. Hirsch, M.D., of the Smell & Taste Treatment Research Foundation reveals the following snack food personalities:

Potato Chips: Potato-chip lovers are successful high achievers who enjoy the rewards and trimmings of their success, both in business and in family life.

Snack Crackers: Contemplative and thoughtful, people who prefer snack crackers base their decisions on logic rather than emotions.

Meat Snacks: Gregarious and social, those who reach for a savory bag of pork rinds or crave beef jerky and other meat snacks are often the life of the party. They are loyal and true friends who can always be trusted.

Pretzels: Lively and energetic, pretzel fans seek novelty and thrive in the world of abstract concepts. They often lose interest in mundane, day-to-day routines.

Tortilla Chips: Perfectionists in regards to their own actions and to the community at large, people who crave tortilla chips are humanitarians who are often distressed by the inequities and injustices of society.

Cheese Curls: Formal, conscientious and always proper, the cheese-curl lover can be described with one word: integrity. They will always maintain moral high ground with their family, work, and romantic partners.


*******
Which one are you?

After soaking in all that-
I think I've figured out my
food personality.

I'm Sybil.


You know- from the 1976
movie starring Sally Field
about a shy student who
has 16 different personalities.



Since there are only 6 personalities above,
I have utilized my psychological background-
(I took Psych 1 in High School, people!)
and added 10 more that I think are
prevalent.

Cookies
Nuts
Liquor
Cakes
Combos(Yumm...Pizza flavored)
Candy Bars
Popcorn
Hot Wings
Mississippi Caviar(see me for the recipe)
and Ice cream!

I am just one troubled fat woman!

But not for long!

2 comments:

sisterlinda said...

OK....so I am successful, an achiever, the life of a party, a true friend, energetic, a perfectionist and proper! What am I on tuna and salad? What has happened to my personality? Am I no longer the life of the party?Have I lost the ability to be a true friend?

Let's keep on keepin on! See you at the finish line.....

Ann said...

Thanks for dropping by yesterday! I love your blog, it makes me smile! And I absolutely love the poem you wrote for Cady! You are amazing! Have a great weekend!