BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Subliminal Messages


I figure it's about time that I finally report
about how great I'm doing on this diet and
how badly the need for chocolate
has almost disappeared with time and no longer
is the only thing I think about.

My clothes are getting so huge that
I may even have to buy new jeans
for the summer and toss the old ones
because they are busted at the seams.
Good thing I can wear new fashions!
The thought of trying on clothes-well..
It's something I absolutely love and
it makes me throw up
to think I once wore those larger sizes!

Cheesecake and pizza are foods
that I have eliminated from my diet and
I think I could eat all day
from the salad bar instead.
Sometimes it doesn't matter to me
what I have to pay for great fish and veggies-
if those calorie-laden treats
are now off my grocery list for good and
are all wrong for me.

I took those first baby steps and
I wondered every single day if I
could lose the extra pounds since I
had 200 days to diet
Yet, I realized I had to at least try
and exercise regularly
and I know I would I look better-
if I would get rid of my big butt!

I thought I had lost my willpower
But it's still here!

NOW:
Go back and read
the BOLD sentences only.
Yep.
That's about the way it's going for me!

How are you?

2 comments:

sisterlinda said...

I got your message loud and clear! I will have to admit that I have fallen out of that diet wagon! I guess I wasn't holding on tight enough to begin with. I should have used velcro to stick to it and looked straight ahead! NO...instead I fell off, hit LOTS of pot holes and went in reverse!

I guess I can blame it on stress or the lack of energy. Or maybe it is because Charlie and I broke up! It really doesn't matter what excuse I have...maybe it is just the boredom of it all! Maybe it is the fact that I cannot visualize a summer without Brats and potato salad....or just the simple fact that maybe I cannot see myself as thin!

Well, May will be a new month AND a new beginning. Just because some of us have fell off the wgaon does not mean that we can't climb back on board and hang on till the end of this journey. I know I am ready to climb back on and try to keep the outside world far away from my diet world. Will it work? Well, ANYTHING is possible!

Kari D said...

I am also in desperate need of buying new clothes. I love the fact that I have to, but almost hate buying new because my goal is to lose even more. Sean was laughing at me this morning because I couldn't find anything that wasn't falling off of me. I guess I should at least buy a pair of pants so I don't get arrested, huh? I am at 27 pounds and counting. (20 since I started at Curves)
I'm having a huge rummage sale the fist part of June. Add your stuff and we'll make enough to go buy some new clothes so that we can hopefully sell those again later too! haha! Love ya!!